Monday, December 20, 2010

It's A Start



Crib assembled, bedding washed and ready for a baby. Well, a little ironing may be needed. Who knew making a crib was so much harder than making a normal size bed. It was a pain. I love the crib though and I have to admit I sometimes wander into the nursery just to stare at it.

So we accomplished one item on our to do list this weekend. We even got the dresser moved into the bedroom and baby clothes washed and put away.

It's a start...

(I apologize for the crappy camera phone pic, I was too lazy to find the real camera)

1 comment:

  1. As cute as the bumper is, they say it is a hazard. At least they did when my two were little. They do change their minds so maybe they have decided it needs to be there now? I always wondered why it was on the bedding kit if you weren't going to use it?!

    Enjoy Hawaii!!
    Jeanbean

    ReplyDelete